From: Robyn Follen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2003 5:27 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: OT: SQL server question

Hey all,

I recently did something really dumb - I had a really small SQL server
database that I was using for a home project, and, during an upgrade fiasco
(long story), I deleted it by mistake.  Now... I see that the .MDF and .LDF
files still exist in my MSSQL7/data folder, and I would like to restore this
database, but I have no idea how to do it.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
Robyn

  _____