From: Doug White [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 9:27 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Clearing Trusted Cache in CF 5

Only if your site has very rare changes.

With trusted cache off, a new change will have a minor delay the first time
it
is invoked while it compiles, and from then on, it will load just as well as
if
TC was turned on.

I was searching for the Link which discusses this extensively, but am
running
against a deadline, and don't have the time to look it up.

For hosting solutions http://www.clickdoug.com <http://www.clickdoug.com>
Featuring Win2003 Enterprise, RedHat Linux, CFMX 6.1 and PHP