From: Dave Watts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 12:07 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Problems using JRUN4 and CFMX together.

> There may be a way of getting a standalone JRun to play nice
> with the one in CFMX, but we couldn't figure it out. We gave
> up in the end and we're running our pure Java apps through
> CFMX Enterprise's built-in JRun as well as our CF apps. Sounds
> crazy but it works OK.

If you're running CFMX 6.1, I'd recommend taking a look at just running CFMX
on top of your existing JRun install - there's no upgrade cost for moving to
that from CFMX Enterprise as long as you don't have more than two processors
in your server, if I understand the pricing correctly.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/ <http://www.figleaf.com/>
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444