  From: Mike Townend
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Friday, November 28, 2003 11:40 AM
  Subject: RE: Image dimension tag that works on Linux

  if you are running MX or have java installed on there you could try...

  function getImageDimensions(sFile)
  {
  var strRtn = StructNew();
  var oImage = createObject("java","javax.swing.ImageIcon").init(sFile);

  strRtn.Width = oImage.getIconWidth();
  strRtn.Height = oImage.getIconHeight();
  strRtn.FileName = GetFileFromPath(sFile);

  return strRtn
  }

  where sFile is the full path to the image, i havnt tried this on a non
  windows box but dont initially see why this wouldnt work

  HTH