Hey Tony,

We had our demo of Site Executive last Friday. Looking at the front
end/user interface that product is great for contributers. However, the
back end and admin stuff that I'd be doing just isn't as robust as
Merant Collage or Commonspot.   We are taking a final look at Commonspot
and Ektron CMS300 this week (we looked at Collage again yesterday and I
must say it's daggone impressive) and then will narrow down the choices
to 2.

Then we hope to make another presentation of those final two to the
contributers to get their feedback and then make a final decision. This
has been a long haul - we've ben demoing for over two years now -
considering moving to .NET, the whole 9 yards.

I think what was the most impressive to me was that Merant imported our
site in so little time. It seems to be built for folks who want to
"organize the mess they have" and the fact that it's agnostic as far as
languages. (Its built on J2EE)

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza