From: Jochem van Dieten [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 7:03 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: ColdFusion and PostgreSql

Emma S wrote:

> Does anybody know how to call PostgreSql function from ColdFusion, if
> that function returns result set using cursor?

I don't think anybody knows (and if somebody does, please speak
up). You will have to revert to a Set Returning Function:
http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/SetReturningFunctions <http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/SetReturningFunctions>

Please fill out the Macromedia wishform to request support for
refcursors in PostgreSQL (issue #52200):
http://www.macromedia.com/go/wish/ <http://www.macromedia.com/go/wish/>

Jochem

--
When you don't want to be surprised by the revolution
organize one yourself

  _____