----- Original Message -----
From: S. Isaac Dealey

Hi Stas,

Make sure your mx server isn't using a uuid for cfid/cftoken... I
believe when this is the case it only uses the one variable, and so
your cfif statement would return false when either one of the
isdefined() returns false and your cookies wouldn't get reset to log
the user out when the browser closes.

That's the only thing that comes to mind for me at the moment.

hth