I have a data entry form that captures several time fields. The
corresponding database field is date/time. I've been using a simple CFINSERT
to insert the data into the db.

For some reason, the time field data is not getting into the db properly. No
matter what time is entered in the form, it gets entered as 12:00:00 AM in
the db.

I have tried doing away with the simple CFINSERT and using a more lengthy
CFQUERY thing, like:

<cfquery name="EventInsert" datasource="EventReg" dbtype="ODBC">
        INSERT INTO Events(startTime, endTime, place)
                        Values('FORM.startTime', 'FORM.endTime', 'FORM.place')
</cfquery>

But this is giving me problems as well.

What am I missing?

Thanks.