But a lot of the application need each other

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Moretti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 07 August 2000 14:26
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Do u us Intranets ?

> Dear All,
>
> We are running an Intranet in Cold Fusion, which is very big and does lots
> of things. We are looking to update it every 2 - 4 weeks with new
> applications or make updates of old applications. Basically because of the
> size of it when you change something or add something it is very hard to
> check to see if it has affected any other parts of the intranet.
>
> Any ideas ?

Rif,

Sounds like you need to look in to a design methodology, that allows you to
add/remove applications without it affecting other parts of the application
as a whole.

The method I use (and quite a lot of other CF developers worldwide) is
Fusebox.  See http://www.fusebox.org/ for more information.

Regards

Stephen