I have a cf application where people can register for events. When they register a vcs file is created to import the event into their outlook calendar.  It works fine but we found something weird happening recently.  There is an event scheduled for April 16th, the time is from 12:00 - 1:00 yet when the outlook file comes over it has it down as 1:00 - 2:00.  All the other 12-1 events work fine and have the right time in outlook. I realized this must be happening because of daylight savings time.  My question would be is there a way to avoid this? Had anyone run into this before? Just looking for an easy fix.