The last option in the dropdown list should be 'show as tabs'.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Small [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 3:57 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: DWMX "Insert" menu/toolbar question

Is there anyway to switch from the dropdown style of the
insert menu back to the tabbed version? I've just gotten
DWMX 2004 and this is my first day working with it, and
I'm about to pull my hair out switching back and forth
between the various insert toolbar dropdowns. I much
prefer the tabbed version, and I've sniffed thru the
preferences to try and set it up like MX to no avail.

Does anyone who's upgraded to 2004 know what I'm talking
about and how to quickly set it "right"?
  _____