Hello all,

Does anyone know of there are any things that have come up in MX that
would disallow auto-filling PDF forms?

I did the tutorial here:

And everything was gravy until I got to the part where the PDF is
supposed to load in Acrobat. I get an error that says  "There was an
error opening the docuement. The file does not exist."

Well, I uploaded the PDF and FDF files to my server, etc. The example
tutorial uses the CFCONTENT tag, which I am not all that familiar with.

Is is possible that there is something in CF causing the file not to be
recognized?

It's the only thing I can think  of besides the fact that Acrobat
Reader isn't opening within the confines fo the browser, but is opening
itself up in a new window. I've tried on a few different machines with
the same result.

Any help is greatly appreciated, as always.

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293

http://www.childrensdayton.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"There is no right price for the wrong product, even if it is
inexpensive and delivered on time."