Did you copy the application file as well ? It might be worth while
double checking it, making sure the application name, and any
application specific settings have been changed correctly.

-----Original Message-----
From: A.Little [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 01 April 2004 09:34
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Caching problem?

Hi all,

We're in the process of developing a new site which is very similar to a
previous site we've built, so we copied the webroot and customtags to
new folders and renamed the customtags (and references to them within
the code). Now we've mapped the dev domain name to the webroot, so we
have kn-dev.open.ac.uk and krn-dev.open.ac.uk.

We seem to be getting a problem where if we restart the server and visit
kn-dev.open.ac.uk/index.cfm and then go to the page
krn-dev.open.ac.uk/index.cfm the KRN version picks up the header file
from KN, similarly if we go to krn-dev.open.ac.uk/index.cfm first and
then kn-dev.open.ac.uk/index.cfm the KN version picks up the KRN
version. (We've updated the KRN header file with a different design to
KN).

We've tried a number of things including;
- adding a cfheader no-cache to stop the client caching the page
- rebooting the server
- clearing the compiled java classes
- adding <cfcache action="" to each index page

However none of these seem to be working. So does anyone have any other
suggestions as to what we could try? Unfortunately it's all behind a
firewall so you won't be able to view the problem - but this is not an
april fool!! ;-)

TIA

Alex
  _____