Hello All,

I have written a CRM (customer relationship manager) intranet application
that I in Cold Fusion for my company. I would like to add a feature to
generate sales quotes for our customers. These quotes would preferably be
generated into a PDF file which could be emailed and/or faxed. Anyone know
of any 3rd party tools, custom tags, or CF source code that could help me
with this? Would like to get it done quickly.

The real difficult thing is trying to Google this - searching for Quote
Generator yields all kinds of false hits (Famous quotes from famous people
etc) if I search for ColdFusion Quote I get people using the quote character
in their ColdFusion code. It's major pain.  Also nothing in the ColdFusion
exchange that I could find.

Any help you could offer would be appreciated,

Dustin Snell
Unisyn Software
AutoMate - The leader in Windows Automation
www.unisyn.com