From: Perez, Percy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 8:54 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Blackstone @ CF-FUN '04

for me the problem with Flash is the lack of connectivity to a database.
Yes, I know you can connect via  a webservice; however it would be nice if
it could interface with an offline database.  I have been tempted several
times to learn flash, but everytime I think about the lack of database
support, I look the other way.

I know that it is very nice to think that all computers have internet
connectivity; unfortunately that's not the case for me.

--
Percy

  _____