From: dave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 2:26 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: scheduled task woes

the host is checking the logs 4 me & i ran the page to see and get this
error

The request has exceeded the allowable time limit Tag: cfhttp

The error occurred in C:\websites\123\2\riverUpdate.cfm: line 18

16 : <!--- retrieve info from USGS website --->
17 : <cfhttp url=""> 18 : method="get">
19 : </cfhttp>
20 :

the host doesnt have any special timeouts in place