From: Dave Watts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2004 3:09 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Memory Issues

> I have not.  I just downloaded the Microsoft JDBC Driver SQL
> 2000 and the SP1 for the driver.  Is just an install enough,
> or do I need to do something in JRUN as well???  Thank you
> for help Dave...I greatly appreciate it.

I thought the latest version of the MS SQL Server JDBC driver
was SP3, so
you might want to check that.

As for using it, you'll have to install it and then either add
the JAR files
to JRun's classpath, or copy them to the appropriate lib
directory (where
macromedia_drivers.jar is now). You'll then have to select
"Other" when
setting up datasources, and construct the appropriate JDBC URL
for MS SQL
Server. I don't have any links handy to describe this in more
detail, but it
was pretty easy to figure out.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/