From: Paul Giesenhagen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2004 5:13 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: SQL Query

I tried your example query, and recieved a "join _expression_ not
supported" error.  I assume that is an MS Access error ..

I am trying to make this work with both MS SQL Server and MS
Access (I can use two queries if necessary).  Currently I am working in
Access for this application.

Paul Giesenhagen
QuillDesign
417-885-1375