Try unplugging the machine, spinning it 360 degrees and plug it up again.
Does the trick every time :-)

  _____

From: Jeff Small [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 4:07 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Okay, go here to see what I'm talking about...(cfserver not
running correctly)

> Oh yeah, you need an application.cfm in that folder too!!!
>
> What happens if you create a new folder under cfide/administrator/test
> and add the file index.cfm with the line <cfdump var="#server#">?
>
> What do you get then?
>
> --Ferg

Okay!

*THAT* was interesting!

Here's what happened.

When we put it in (http://dev.lhwh.com/CFIDE/administrator/test/index.cfm)
we got gibberish.

THEN we went up one directory, and renamed "Application.cfm" to
"1Application.cfm" (remember, this is UP one directory from test, in the
"administrator" directory).

NOW...we run (http://dev.lhwh.com/CFIDE/administrator/test/index.cfm) and we
get a little gibberish at the top, and we see our dump.

THEN we went up one MORE directory and renamed "Application.cfm" to
"1Application.cfm".

Now...no gibberish.

Go look yourself!

http://dev.lhwh.com/CFIDE/administrator/test/index.cfm