Hi Damien,

I've been evaluating PrimalScript 3.1 and it looks like a winner.  Sam Neff
has mentioned it numerous times so I figured I'd check it out.  It does all
of what you are asking, and more.  Also, the download is under 4MB, and it
uses a little over 10MB on disk.  I just slapped a bunch of help files in a
separate directory (including CFMX ones from DWMX) and pointed PrimalScript
at them; very easy.  This gives you context help via the F1 key when you are
within a CFMX tag or function.  Also, "PrimalSense" is already configured to
give you the CFMX tag-insight popups you've come to know and love.  The only
thing it lacks for me is CSS support, but I use TopStyle 3.1 for that and I
love it.

There are plenty of ways you can customize this tool.  One I particularly
like is being able to have one of your "open documents" be an actual web
page, so you can keep a reference link on your toolbar handy to specific web
references and whatnot.  Another thing I like is you can have the icon
associated with each file type you open display next to the tabbed filename,
so it's easy to tell at a glance what file types are without looking at the
extension.

I like DWMX a lot more than I used to, but it's still a little quirky for
me.  One of the things Jim Davis pointed out is the file browser -- yech!  I
always mis-read what level I am on.  Also, I've found that DWMX always
freezes up for a minute every now and then when I work with a mapped drive
off my local server.  I know this to be the exact cause because I can work
locally for hours on end and that never happens (this is with the 7.0.1
updater).

One thing I WILL say about DWMX is that it encompasses all of these features
and more, and I really like the built-in CSS support, but I still find
myself gravitating away from it time and again.

Andy