I think I might have sent this straight to David instead of to the
list.  If it double posts on the list, I apologize.  If the attachment
doesn't work on the list I will post somewhere else.

This is a sample of the email I send out to those who inquire.  I have
had many inquiries so I have made a template of such to make sending
them instruction easier and quicker.

I am able to create crystal reports from from my web browser using the
attached asp file.  I pass variables like so:

Just put "show_report.asp" in your form statement.  Here is an example.

   <FORM ACTION='' METHOD='post'>
    <input name="report_file" type="hidden" value="coverpage.rpt">
    <input name="pm_week" type="hidden" value="#varweek#">
    <input name="pm_year" type="hidden" value="2003">
    <input name="pm_areaabbr" type="hidden" value="#getinfo.areaabbr#">
    <input type=submit value='Cover Page'>
   </FORM>

Anything that starts with pm_ is sent to the report to match the parameters
you can define in Crystal.

If your report has no parameters you would really only need

   <FORM ACTION='' METHOD='post'>
    <input name="report_file" type="hidden" value="coverpage.rpt">
    <input type=submit value='Cover Page'>
   </FORM>

Your report needs to be in the /rptfiles directory and you need an /output
directory for the pdf file.  You might also need to give the output file a
name(actually I think it gives a default so nevermind that).  Can't
remember, cause I always pass client.cfid.  But it might require that.

I have attached the asp file I use.  This has been the only way I have been
able to do what you are talking about.

P.S. I hear that the upcoming blackstone release of Cold Fusion will have
this built in.  I hope so.