The updater worked just fine on 2 development and testing machines.
However, on my production machine it gives an error.  After looking at
the installation log this seems to be the offender:

Execute ANT Script:       Script: cfmx-patch-move-files-all.xml
                          Additional Notes: ERROR -
cfmx-patch-move-files-all.xml:306: Failed to copy C:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\Local
Settings\Temp\3856.tmp\windows\cfusion\runtime\bin\jrunsvcmsg.dll to
D:\CFusionMX\runtime\bin\jrunsvcmsg.dll due to
D:\CFusionMX\runtime\bin\jrunsvcmsg.dll (The requested operation
cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open)

Can I remedy this by manually copying this file to the correct
location?  Any ideas?

TIA