Michael

I'm not recording start time - stoptime, it's not what the client wants,
just 'time spent' on a job, entered on a daily basis. The nature of the
business is such that each employee often does a bit of work on half a
dozen different jobs each day. Ultimately they are interested in:
a) Total time spent on a job which can then be analysed in various ways
eg
who worked on it (and how much), by job code (ie analysis by type of
work on the job) Etc.
b) Total time an employee has worked on jobs (or been training, off
sick, on holiday etc) each week.