Hi Chris,

>Check the help on urlSessionFormat, I think there's a switch to turn off the token append.

You mean to switch off CFID/CFTOKEN only? Otherwise, I don't see any
utility in turning of the entire token in urlSession format...

BTW, I don't believe there is a (documented) switch in
urlSessionFormat
(http://livedocs.macromedia.com/coldfusion/6.1/htmldocs/funca115.htm),
but let me know if you find otherwise.

Thanks,