Well, these two queries usually server two different purposes and I
need them combined only in this situation.  There will be times where
I will want to use the two queries individually, so Instead of having
3 queries, each one individually plus the union I would rather just
have two and combine them in the one case.

I understand query of queries a little , but in this case I don't see
how they would work.  The example was given to join them based on a
common id, but there will be no common id.  I thought of qofq but...
WIll it work in this case.

Hope I am clear.  Not a huge deal, just trying to be as OO as I can.

Thanks for your input.