From: Taco Fleur [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 3:04 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: XML via OLEDB

Not sure what your reason are for specifically wanting an OLEDB Driver
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/sqlxml3/ht
m/xmloledbprovider_1ar6.asp), but there are many ways (easier) to query an
XML file:

1. read it with cffile, parse it and search it with xmlSearch
2. read it with cffile, pass it to an SP and use OPENXML to search it
3. you can store the files in a XML database http://exist.sourceforge.net/
4. plus many more ways

--
Taco Fleur