Which version of MDAC are u using

-----Original Message-----
From: Jimmy B. Glass [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 30 August 2000 21:18
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: CF hangs

Hey Guys...
I am having the exact same problem as you guys have described... I have just
taken over on this site, and it seems have been going on for a while. We are
using CF 4.0.1 on NT 4 machines. We use SQL server as our DB. Did ya'll ever
come up with a solution to the NT Errors 109 & 232? I tried your fix to tell
the ODBC not to maintain a connection, but still am able to produce the
"Unable to write reply - Client browser stopped waiting for request" which I
feel triggers the NT Error 109, eventually halting CF server.

Jimmy G