Sorry this is kind of OT but it does have to do with our ColdFusion driven
website.

We currently have no redundancy in our web server environment and would like
to change this. This would mean some kind of mirror/cluster would need to be
set up for our web server and for our SQL server.

I know there is clustercats for ColdFusion but we want to do the database
server first. Everything I am reading says you need at least *three*
machines to do a simple mirror with SQL Server, is this true?? We would like
to have two machines, machine A and Machine B. Machine B stays in synch with
A and only goes live if Machine A is out of service. Why would this need and
more than two machines?

Anyone know of a way to accomplish what we are looking for?

Any advise about server mirroring, and/or clustering would be appreciated.

Thanks!

-Dustin