From: David Brown [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 1:06 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CF MX 7 stopping IIS 5.0 service

<RANT ON>
I have never called in to Macromedia for support and I have used their
products since CF 3.x.  We currently own 5 copies of standard with their
subscription and DEVNET.  I called in to get support on how to uninstall CF
6.1mx now that I have upgraded to CF MX 7 and I get you have to pay for
support.

You know with customer support like that it makes me re-think using Cold
Fusion in the future.
</RANT OFF>

To answwer your question:  Both cold fusion administrators point to the same

cfide.  I notice when I uninstall they remove data sources too.  Is there
anyway I can remove CF MX 6.1 without removing the data sources?