From: Douglas Knudsen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 4:57 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: LDAP passwords

which requires windows and your server belongingt in the correct domain
and all.  In my company the network/sysadmins will not allow this.  I
though you could use the cfldap tag for this.  You have to have a
uid/pwd that has the permissions to do such a thing.  Depending on your
LDAP server, the pwd field maybe different too.

Doug