We dont have a client installed on our server.  However, if this would fix our
problem we would gladly do it.  Another optional fix I was thinking of trying
was downloading the OCI JDBC driver from Oracle and installing them on the
server, and setting them up in the Administration Page as an Other datasource.
What are your thoughts on this?