Template Not found-
Option 1: use IIS to redirect all 404 errors to a cf page. I can't do
this because I am using URL rewriting for Search Engine friendly urls.

Option 2: use missing template handler in cf admin.  This does not work
because I am not using the .cfm extension on the current site, nor on
the new site being developed.  I can change this for the new site, but
does not help with handling these errors for pages not found from the
old site after this one goes live which is why I am here in the first
place.

Option 3: either some fix for Option 2 so that non .cfm pages will get
processed by the missing template handler, or another option I am
missing.

Can anyone help????  Please!!!!

Christian