From: John Paul Ashenfelter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2005 11:12 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Source control PLUS Deployment control...

I'm jumping into this SCC/deployment discussion pretty late, but wanted to
echo the votes for Subversion for source control. On the client side,
TortoiseSVN on the Windows client side is excellent and Subclipse is there
for Eclipse users.

(I haven't seen any Mac users chime in about how it works for them on
Dreamweaver, but my Mac friends tell me Subversion repositories can be
mounted pretty easily on OS X since it's all Web_DAV under the hood --
that's probably even easier than dealing with Tortoise for simple
tasks)