Hello,

Am trying to find the best approach for this problem.

Application Aim/Need: Display English or French based on URL entered.
Application is login based and aim is to store language specific (as well as
some config settings) information in Application Scope for an extended period
of time. This saves us from going to disk, reading xml file and parsing on
every login or every page or every session.

CFMX 7
one physical directory: c:\wwwroot\app
two virtual directories: www.website.com\abc and www.website.com\123
both virtual directories point to c:\wwwroot\app

Both set of users arrive on login.cfm
Based on what website address you use, login.cfm will parse through one of two
xml files.
 www.website.com\abc will pickup english.xml
 www.website.com\123 will pickup french.xml

XML file is parsed through and placed in the Application scope. I need to have
two distinct application names to keep both sets of XML data separate. Any tips
on how to best accomplish this. I can think of placing a few cfif's in the
application.cfm and dynamically setting the application name. But I am not sure
if that is advisable.

Thank you,

Dharmesh Goel