From: Kevin Rosenthal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 5 July 2005 1:14 p.m.
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Newbie Question

Greetings,

I am new to ColdFusion and just started to learn. Before I get set in my
ways, I have read many posts about things like Fuse Builder and other module
building blocks for creating applications. My question is which one would be
the easiest to learn and is it a good practice to use one or would creating
my own components and such would be just as good?

Thanks,

Kevin