From: Dave Watts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2005 8:54 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFMX 7 - DSN - MSSQL

> yes you can with the newest datadirect drivers (in one of the
> later cf hotfixes, i think 1st one for cf7).

While the driver itself does support this, have you done this from CF? I
suspect you'd need to write something specific within the JDBC URL to
use
this, and the CF Administrator doesn't give you a place to do that. Or
maybe
you could just choose "Other"?

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/