It sounds like you just need a simple CMS, like Contribute.  I am not sure
why you'd want to delve into a framework you've never used before for a
simple site that sounds as if it won't require a lot of time or effort.

I'd suggest sticking with however you currently organize your code (unless
it's totally out of control!) and build on it from there.  In my experience,
starting a project and then learning something new on the fly adds a lot of
time and stress; unless you absolutely HAVE to do this, I'd recommend
against it.

This isn't a dig against any framework or code organization method.  I'm
just pointing out that learning a new way to organize code and starting a
project at the same time where you'll be using said method might be a bit
daunting, unless you have enough time to allow for whatever learning curve
might be ahead.  If you do have the time, then by all means learn whatever
it is you think will help.

Andy