>A cfoutput is required. Otherwise what will happen is that the actual text
>"#script_name#" will be output instead of it's value.

Russ,

Look, I'm trying to help here.  I told you before that you don't need to put
the <cfoutput> around the <cfform> to have the #script_name# evaluated.  It
will evaluate just fine because it is IN a CF TAG (cfform).  If you were just
using <form action="#script_name#"...> then you WOULD need a <cfoutput> around
it, but since you're using CFFORM, you don't.

I tested it to be sure I'm write and the script_name evaluates fine WITHOUT any
CFOUTPUT.

>As I stated in another reply, I have tried moving the cfoutputs, and evenin
>getting rid of them altogether to see if that was the problem, and it
>wasn;t.

However, I have also acknowledged that you moved the <cfoutput>'s 'around'
(although I don't know where you moved them) and that to help you, you need to
post all the code for the template.

Remember, I'm trying to help you solve a problem.  The more information you can
provide, the better job I can do.  If you don't want help, then just don't
reply.

Dave
The information contained in this message, including attachments, may contain
privileged or confidential information that is intended to be delivered only to
the
person identified above. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, ALLTEL
requests
that you immediately notify the sender and asks that you do not read the
message or its
attachments, and that you delete them without copying or sending them to anyone
else.