> That said, I have not developed in ColdFusion for some years, and
> currently do not own a license for the server, so I am not able to provide
> any examples.  However, I do know that ColdFusion provides tags to perform
> all of the necessary functions.  There are many good tutorials on
> ColdFusion available on the web, and any experienced ColdFusion developer
> should be able to implement XML services with ease.

I hear ya John...and thanks for the info.

I do wonder what happened to that Lazlo guy that called me and said he'd
send some CF specific code examples?? ;-)

It really would make the whole product investigation far easier on all
developers if there were language specific examples.  I could understand
Lazlo may want to keep the focus on it's own language....but for those of us
that are SUPER busy, examples in our own langauge make a quick assessment
MUCH easier.....just a  thought ;-)

As it stands now I just don't have the time to sort out how it would all
work for me....I'll have to place it on the back burner until I have some
spare time (whatever that is...hehe)

Cheers

Bryan Stevenson B.Comm.
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development