From: Will Tomlinson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2005 8:02 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: bitching

>Although I don't understand how selling t-shirts is  doing anything for
the
>community.

Russ, this makes absolutely no sense. I dunno how to even RESPOND to
this. I'll give it a quick whirl.

I sell CF tshirts > I've lost money so far > any $$ generated from sales
goes back in to produce more shirts.

This all equals getting the product name further into the development
community by way of tshirts. It's simple!

Why is this hard to understand?

Will