From: Russ Michaels [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2005 10:20 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: @@Identity returns excessive records

But an SP still has to be triggered by something.  And that is really what
he is saying, because my example cannot be accomplished just by a SP, unless
you implicitly execute that SP every time. Which means your  still relying
on the ColdFusion code to do so.
If someone edits a record directly on the database, then how would that SP
get executed.

Russ