From: Dave Watts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 2:21 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: ColdFusion Installation - more FREAKING JNDI problems

> I don't really considering uninstalling an OS service pack to install
> software much of a work around...

I agree with you on that. However, it looks like there are other workarounds
that are less drastic. From the log entries that get generated, it looks
like a permissions problem.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

Fig Leaf Software provides the highest caliber vendor-authorized instruction
at our training centers in Washington DC, Atlanta, Chicago, Baltimore,
Northern Virginia, or on-site at your location.