That's true of course, as you said.
But that's why I look out for the one or 2 bad reviews.  If they're just one
liners I ignore them.  But if the one bad review covers almost a page, then I
pay attention and if there are like 50 1-liner good reviews after that saying
"this hosting site rocks", then you can tell it's employees or sycophants.

Either way, it's a great service Ben's providing, since I don't think anyone
else has such an exhaustive list.

Ali