>From Rif

-----Original Message-----
From: Claremont, Timothy S [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 29 September 2000 15:10
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Getting Outlook information - Success

Thanks for the help so far. I downloaded digital dashboard, but I am not
running NT2K yet, so I can't implement it to the general populace.

HOWEVER, there is a page of code in the digital dashboard that will retrieve
your Outlook email. I just copied the code onto a ColdFusion page and it
worked instantly. I did not change 1 single line of the code.

What the code does is query the system for the Outlook mail information, and
use that to open the mailbox.

Security is my next investigation. If two people share a computer I am not
sure what will happen.

If anyone wants the code to do this, just email me. It is very short.

Tim

Tim Claremont
Xerox Corporation
800 Phillips Road 111-06J