We are in the process of installing a new web server box. Everything is going OK
except I'm getting held up on transferring the SQL databases. The current plan is to
take the file created by the backup process and move it to the new box and use the
restore wizard in Enterprise Manager. The new box does not have the same drive setup
as the old and I'm getting an error that says something about using "with move". I've
been told that I need to use transact SQL to make that work. I can't find any decent
examples on Books Online. Can anyone point me to an example? Am I taking the right
approach?
Also do I need to backup and move the Master database? Thanks.

Lee Surma
Public Radio International
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
612-330-9223