We have such an app at the core of three of our international
infrastructure projects, but they are only with English speaking
countries.

I know for us, there would be great interest in things related to
internationalized environments; we will be going there in 2007.  I
missed CF.Objective(), so not sure if you were there and talked to my
partner at all.

I would think there would be interest especially within certain types of
development groups.   Either way, I know I can say I would have interest
in hearing more about what you are thinking.

Thanks.

Eric J. Hoffman
Managing Partner
2081 Industrial Blvd
StillwaterMN55082
mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www: http://www.ejhassociates.com
tel: 651.717.4105
fax: 651.717.4115
mob: 651.245.2717

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for [EMAIL
PROTECTED] If you are not cf-talk@houseoffusion.com you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED] immediately by
e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from
your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Eric J. Hoffman therefore does
not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is
required please request a hard-copy version.