Here's the Molerus app you were looking for. I've used it and will say
that the interface for it is decent. It's certainly better than some
webmail clients I've seen. :) I know the version I've used didn't
support multiple domains on a single install because I helped someone
implement customizations to make it multi-domain. In my experience it
also didn't handle large numbers of pop email very gracefully,
although I believe that's because cfpop doesn't handle them gracefully
rather than being an issue with the Molerus app. So the long and the
short of it is, I'd give the Molerus folks an above average review. :)
Which is really saying something actually, given how little market
there is for this kind of app, it's pretty impressive that they did
such a good job with it (in spite of my personally thinking I'd have
liked some of it to have been handled differently).

http://www.mollerus.net/development/webmail/webmail_pro.cfm

> Anyone have any particular favorites for a cf based
> webmail out there?
> We used to use Molerus or something, but can't find it
> anymore and
> actually have a need again to get a system live.

> Thanks!

> Eric J. Hoffman
> Managing Partner
> 2081 Industrial Blvd