From: Steve Kahn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2006 4:11 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Sitedirector vs EzCart recommendations Anyone

Need to deploy a site fast, thinking bout using Sitedirector or EZcart
anyone have any first hand experience with them? We need a cart that's
fast to deploy and can offer retail pricing in addition to wholesale
discounted pricing codes ( we don't want to use any fusebox apps ) - any
recommendations?

Thanks everyone