> From what I've seen you've been pretty cordial.
> I assumed in my oblivion I could have missed some
> posts, thus the "I'm staying out of it", but it
> was the "name calling" that set off my "flame"
> ding-a-ling. No need for that here. (I guess,
> I'm new, so, I don't know the lay of the
> land. Could be par for the course or whatever)

It's not very common on cf-talk... It's a little more common on
cf-community, but primarily in political threads, so I think people
learn to accept that it happens when people talk about politics (or
religion). But you know we're all human and we all have bad days and
we all occasionally say things that aren't necessarily particularly
pleasant. I probably could have phrased my 2nd reply a bit less
abbrasively. At least the one phrase that seemed to be the focus of
the most attention.

> Heh. Now that's odd that you would mention VHS.
> Not sure how it correlates, but there's something
> interesting in there.  Hmmm. Well, life is such a
> trip. Yay!

I was just making a correlation to another technology market. :)

s. isaac dealey     434.293.6201
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with
the onTap open source framework