I am running into an issue where I am creating a comma delimited file based on
a query result.  So I have a CFFile "Append" inside a Query Loop.  I am trying
to Lock the File Access so this is the hierarchy of my code
in pseudo-code

cftry
   cflock name="myFileLock"
      loop query
          file Append
      /loop
   /cflock
   cfcatch
     <!-- if there was an error try and loop through query and append to
     file again -->
     cflock name="myFileLock"
        query loop
            file append
        /loop
     /cflock
   /cfcatch
/cftry

What I am getting is a sharing violation when I try appending to the file
inside the cfcatch.

Do I need to name the second lock differently?
Is there a function in Coldfusion where I can test to see if there is a sharing
violation before trying to append?

Should I nest my code differently?
Meaning should the try catch only be around the actual file append?

Again all help is greatly appreciated.  I look forward to hearing others' input
and suggestions.

Thanks,
Ali